rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Friday 29 January 2010

The chronicle of wish list

-->
I have heard people with dreams of spending their rest of their lives travelling around the world. I found this very interesting. First you work hard, get lots of money; retire from nine to five job (or even longer for some of the profession), look for travel agent, read some travel blogs, then off you go – spending the rest of your life fulfilling your dream. But wait a minute! Speaking of travelling around the world; which part of the world is it? Well, here is my wish list:-
  1. Bandung and Jakarta, Indonesia
  2. Bosnia
  3. Cairo, Egypt
  4. Paris, France
  5. Marrakesh, Morocco
  6. Makkah and Madina, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
  7. Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE
  8. Tokyo, Japan
  9. Istanbul, Turkey
  10. Prague, Czech Republic
  11. Malaga and Granada, Spain
  12. Taman Negara (National Park) Sarawak, Malaysia
  13. Somewhere in New Zealand
If you could notice, my wish list does not cover ‘around the world’ because I just don’t feel like going to the other half part of the world. It will be such a waste. You can see them a lot on TV.
I don’t want to wait until I am old to start making the wish list a places-I’ve-gone-to-list, instead I will find a way to make it possible ASAP. If I were to only depend on my daytime job…which now I am still a student, so it will be difficult for me. To have a good travelling experience one must have good planning.
Budget
When
How
Those are the three keywords which one must understand in order to plan for a good holiday. I will explain about that later.
Till then, see ya!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails